2013年10月6日 星期日

Mooncat proposal_ Profile

My name is CHUANG,KANG-CHUN. I was born on March 1, 1990  . Today was The Beautiful Soul of Music of the Frederic Chopin. I am 24 years old.  My family had 4 people, including my father, my mother, my brother, and me. I study in Chang Jung Christian University of institute. Now i participated the Plan from Mozilla . I need to make somethings of Mozilla Taiwan Firefox Campus Ambassador, including setup Firefox browers , advocate Net of safely and release Firefox OS s Advantage.
My research projects Human-Computer Interaction, I use Kinect to do my paper .My paper is including PC , Kinect ,Unity 3D and core focus Prevention Focus. Im so nice to my friends . My friends call Doraemon ,because I usually help their everythings to solve their problems. I like to listen Music-Minus-One, this style feels so fun and forgets all agony.

沒有留言:

拯救老電腦

 Sempron 3850 Socket AM1入門四核處理器 2014 8ram  作業系統 windows 10 1904 評論: 八年的核心,其他的故障電腦拆解零組件都是拼裝. 整體使用上,可以基本文書,瀏覽網站,聽音樂等等都可以接受的。 下次再來繼續搞更多..